<body>
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 1:04 PM
xxx xxx skirt and graduation yukata~


Sacchin I told you before about me ordering clothes online right? It's here! (last week actually). I took two pictures of the skirt, the pink dress doesn't look nice, so i'll just ignore it.



Forgive my lousy hp cam. My new skirt: white and black checkered. I just love the length of the skirt, not too long and not too short. Gonna get some black short skirt for my new look ^^. 

And remember about my new graduation samurai-ish yukata? I took a pic too, it looks bad in the picture, I wonder why, but here it is:


Perhaps it's the mirror or I really don't know how to pose while wearing it and take my picture at the same time. Anyway, you still could see the pattern here. I really really LOVE this yukata!! I'll take some better pictures when there's someone there helping me to take. Maybe one day we'll bring some of our best clothes and go for some random photoshooting!!

Can't wait for our piercing ^^

>Minori-sama was here

~~Minori


4 comments

Profile

Sayoko
98. ancient. procrastinator. music. art. bass guitar. autumn!
Y loads of things. like seriously.

Minori
MUSIC. Guitar. Arts and Handmade Crafts. Food. Perfumes. Autumn Winter Fashion. Never Ending ways to describe me~
Y Everything that makes me ME!

To-do List

sayoko: new layout for this! NOW!
minori: SPAM my blogs!!

Archives

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 December 2010 March 2011

Tagboard




Exits

Lianne
Yami ni chiru Sakura
bla


Credits

Layout by sayoko. 2007-2010. Thank you very much to these sites!
77words

eXTReMe Tracker